Wednesday, March 23, 2011

40 days and 40 ways...to help # 16 Peacecorps

Do you feel like you just need to do something great with your life? Sure you do. Don't you? I've felt that way my whole life. Like I was here for some purpose. God has blessed me with the life that I've lived, the struggles that I've overcome, for a purpose. To make a difference. To be the change. The one part of that I've always struggled with is the how of it all. I feel like I have this desire to save the world, but how? Through teaching? Through volunteering? Advocacy? Sustainability? What?!

I'm not totally sure, but I am sure of one thing. These people are.


Until I figure out exactly how I'm going to impact the world, I can at least help them help by donating here: http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate and so can you :D

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and thank you to all the Peace Corps volunteers who are or have served overseas representing our country so that peace and happiness may spread throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete