Saturday, April 3, 2010

Owens River Gorge

Last weekend we did a little climbing in the Owens River Gorge. It was the first warm weekend here and although the nice weather didn't last, it certainly got us "geared up" (hehe) for climbing season!
Me on the hike, "forging" the river in my climbing gear.
I found this little cactus patch along the way...
There were so many cute dogs there! I know, anyone who knew me prior to last year is looking at all these pictures and thinking, "Why is my friend outside? And why does she like dogs all of a sudden?" But these guys were super friendly!! And I saw two of my FAVE dogs: A Rhodesian Ridgeback and the sweetest, sWeeTeSt, SWEETEST Labrodoodle! This Lab below was just beautiful and great at posing, I must say.
I just thought this was an interesting rock formation. John decided that it looks like someone just through a giant baseball through the rock. Maybe God is a Braves fan??




1 comment:

  1. So very proud of you, Jessica! You are really giving John Roth everything you've got to make him happy and I think it is truly commendable.

    ReplyDelete